Thanks for stopping by. My name is Cyrus, and I help people and businesses grow better traffic to their websites through SEO.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an amazing form of marketing. Instead of pushy sales tactics to get your message across, the power of search enables you to deliver what people are looking for at exactly the time they look for it. When done right, it’s marketing that actually helps others.
That’s why I created Zyppy.
I’ve been fortunate to know, learn from, and collaborate with some of the best SEOs in the world. I’ve also had the privilege to work with top companies to solve SEO challenges, both large and small.
Working as a professional SEO consultant, I’ve helped dozens of startups and Fortune 500 companies craft online optimization strategies to increase qualified audience share across inbound channels.
- My Speaker Page
- Book a Call
- Find me on X (formerly Twitter)
- My Profile on Moz
- My Other Profile on Moz
Latest SEO Posts by Cyrus Shepard:
- Google’s Index Size Revealed: 400 Billion Docs (& Changing)
- I Secretly Worked As A Google Search Quality Rater (You Can Too)
- How Google’s Selective Link Priority Impacts SEO (2023 Study)
- 23 Million Internal Links – SEO Case Study
- The Best Title Tag Length for SEO (Latest Data)
- 10 Ways To Stop Google Rewriting Your Title Tags
- Google Rewrites 61% of Page Title Tags [SEO Study]
- Googlespeak™ – How Google Limits Thought About Antitrust
- Category Page SEO: 10 Google-Boosting Tactics
- 15 Tips for Site Architecture SEO [Master Guide]
- Disavow: Sad Google Search Traffic Disavowing 35,000 Links
- #1 Rule for SEO Success: Build Spaceships